Director of Compliance & Regulation, Cambridge
£70K - £80K per annum DOE plus company car or car allowance + benefits
Monday – Friday, 39 hours per week
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Compliance and Regulation living close to the Cambridge area of Cambridgeshire for a national role.
You would be working for one of the largest providers supporting children across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to be leading the regulatory, compliance and assurance across the Children’s Services including residential care and education.
A key focus for the role will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with all external regulators and to use your knowledge and experience to provide advice and assistance in all care and education related regulatory matters.
If you can demonstrate the following competencies, we would love you to apply:
- A thorough Understanding of Regulation, quality and safeguarding within Children’s Services.
- A knowledge of developing policies and procedures around quality and compliance.
- A proven track record in leading teams to deliver outstanding results.
- The ability to challenge and work constructively with Commissioners and Regulators
- A demonstratable history of improving and maintaining high-quality children’s service.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence.
So, if you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and you love to share best practice that will enhance the organisation’s reputation and have the children at the heart of everything you do, then we would love to hear from you.
This job may also suit someone living in Potters Bar, Stevenage, Watford, Luton, Wembley and surrounding areas.