Domiciliary Care Assistants - Grimsby & Surrounding Areas
We are looking for caring and passionate Care professional in the Grimsby, Barton Upon Humber, Barrow Upon Humber and Cleethorpes areas of North East Lincolnshire to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
Everyone matters, everyone is important
You would be joining a not for profit organisation and has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and delivering excellent standards of homecare. We aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times, and the older people they support maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
We have exciting opportunities at various levels to start immediately:
- Domiciliary Care Assistant– enjoy guaranteed weekly hours and flexible shifts on a rota basis to suit your circumstances. You will have the rewarding experience of helping our service users maintain their independence by providing care in their home.
- Mobile Support Worker – enjoy variety, flexible hours and shifts to suit. Our Mobile Support Workers provide an internal service to our Homecare offices and residential homes by covering for holidays, absence and peak times, across a designated zone (contracted hours).
We offer comprehensive paid training and a rewarding salary ranging from £8.35 to £8.90 plus enhanced pay on bank holidays. Travel time paid at your hourly rate and Mobile Support Workers are paid an additional 16p per mile.
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent progression opportunities
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts
- Discounted local & national gym memberships
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans
- Hospital and Death Benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the Highstreet
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support
- Refer a Friend bonuses
What experience will you need?
Experience is not essential to be a Domiciliary Care Assistant as excellent full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given, however experience is preferred for the Mobile Support Worker roles.
Holding a full driving licence/motorised vehicle owner is desirable. Bike and walking rounds may be available in certain areas.
We recognise the importance of investing in our team and allowing them to continue to develop their talents. You will have an opportunity to gain further qualifications and develop professionally, allowing you to shine and giving you the chance to achieve a rewarding career where you make a difference every day.
If you are excited by this job opportunity to make a difference in your local community and would like more information, then please click “Apply.”