We are looking for Care Manager to join an outstanding Domiciliary/ Homecare provider, living close to the St Helens, Warrington or Liverpool Area. Car Driver is essential.
This job vacancy would suit a very passionate Care Manager, Care Coordinator or Supervisor looking for a natural progression into a Registered Manager role in the future, whilst been supported by a fantastic team.
- £28K - £30K per annum
- No Registration required for first 12/18 Months.
- Previous Experience within Homecare / Domiciliary Care.
- Level 5 Leadership & Management or Equivalent or be willing to complete.
- Previous experience of either supervising or managing a team of care assistants.
- An excellent understanding of how excellent quality care should be delivered.
- An excellent leader of people who can cascade the company’s wonderful values.
- Delivering approximately 1000 hours of care per week.
- A fantastic well-established team.
Rated as outstanding for caring by CQC, our client provides a range of services to Older Adults to help them either remain independent in their own homes, or simply providing companionship and friendship in their later years. They never spend less than an hour with their clients, sometimes it will be the whole day! Companionship to the older generation is pivotal to the service they provide.
As their Care Manager, you will be an excellent role model and lead the office and care team to deliver exceptional care. Your duties will include:
- Initial client consultations to older people within their own homes.
- Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
- Providing leadership to your team, through ongoing supervision and appraisals.
- Care planning, risk assessments, and health and safety.
- Completing quality assurance visits and service reviews.
- Take part in on call, on a rotational basis.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions… once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.