Domiciliary Care/Registered Manager, Norwich
£32K - £34K per annum DOE
Are you a Domiciliary Care/Registered Manager living close to the Norwich area of Norfolk? You may have led a Supported Living service and be from a Learning Disabilities background, and you are hungry for a new challenge? Maybe you are an experienced homecare manager and you are looking for a new exciting opportunity.
This job is also commutable from the Great Yarmouth, Dereham, Lowestoft and surrounding areas of Norfolk.
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for an individual that will ensure that the support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role as Registered Manager is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Develop and improve business performance and quality.
- Ensure the business continually grows, whilst maintaining quality.
- Develop a dedicated team who have excellent values and mirror the company ethos.
- Have a proven track record in Domiciliary Care Management.
- Have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and standards
- Hold a QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- It is essential that you are a car driver and have access to a vehicle.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join the team, who are also trained to a high standard. The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then this could be perfect for you.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.