Come and talk to us about a career as a Domiciliary Care Worker. There is so much about the job that many people don’t understand or a are worried about. We want to talk to you to tell you more about a rewarding job like no other.
Talk to us
We are looking for positive, bubbly people with caring natures in the Portsmouth, Havant & Waterlooville areas of Hampshire. We welcome applications from all age groups and from both car drivers and non-drivers. We will talk you through the job, what it involves, and put your mind at ease about becoming one of our Domiciliary Care Workers.
- £9.20 - £10.40 per hour
- Hours include some early mornings, 1 or 2 evenings per week, & alternate weekends.
- Paid holidays.
- Specialist induction training & opportunities for progression.
- Ongoing specialist care training & Health & Social care qualifications.
- Dedicated support from your line managers & a friendly working environment.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in our team. Their skills, dedication and expertise have earned us a place in the Top 10 care providers in the UK. This could just be the start of a rewarding journey. We will invest in you, value you and offer you opportunities to progress.
Tell us, could you…
- Provide much needed positive companionship to make a person feel less lonely?
- Help someone with their daily routine including getting up and going to bed?
- Assist with personal care? It’s not always what you think & we will talk to you about it.
- Make sure a person is eating and drinking well, maybe help prepare their favourite meal?
- Support people to keep doing activities they enjoy both at home & in the community?
- Help keep a person’s home clean, maybe by running the hoover round or dusting?
If you can, then we would love to talk to you more. There is so much more to care than people realise and so many people have the wrong idea about what personal care looks like. Like we say, we’re happy to chat about it, plus we provide full training so you would be fully prepared and supported.
So, talk to us about this Domiciliary Care Worker job vacancy and we will answer any questions and put your mind at ease. Please click apply and send us your CV, and we will be in touch with you by telephone to tell you so much more.