Don’t Retire! Retiring isn’t for everyone, so we would love to talk to you!
Your life skills are prefect for us, and you have so much to offer especially to someone in your local Community. We have Part-Time hours available for people who are Retired or looking to semi Retire in the Loughton Area of Essex to become a Care Companion and Dementia Advocate.
- £10.65 per hour for Weekdays and £11.00 for Weekends, plus mileage and paid travel time.
- Award Winning Ongoing Training.
- Flexible, Part-Time, committed hours, depending on availability.
- Referral & Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity for Live-in Care roles for those with experience (can be discussed at interview).
- Alternative Weekend working, hours reflected on availability.
- High level of ongoing training aiming to achieve City in Guilds Care Certificate.
Who are We?
We are an Organisation who have won countless Awards for making a difference to the lives of people in the Community who require support to combat loneliness and above all promoting their independent and improving their quality of life. Some just need Companionship after a spouse passes away, others need support when they develop early onset Dementia. We offer a very different approach to regular Homecare Providers. We are very proud of what we have achieved in our Community, therefore rather than quickly popping in to check on someone we spend at least one hour with our Clients providing ample time to involve them in activities or to take them out to various events of their choice and lots more!
Spend your days keeping someone company and doing things together, gaining a friend and making a difference to someone’s quality of life.
- Cooking breakfast, whether it’s porridge or a nice soft-boiled egg.
- Helping someone with their morning routine.
- Assisting someone get in and out of the shower.
- Attending events of Clients’ choice.
- Making cakes, playing cards, board games or watching game shows on the TV.
- Cooking/assisting with meal preparation and promoting nourishment and hydration.
- Offering Companionship, Friendship and a trusted friend who cares.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- Preparing for bedtime.
Most of our team have had previous careers such as Nurses, Police Officers, Estate Agents, Hairdressers, Retail Assistants, Senior Managers. just to name a few. Many join us because they have reached the time of their life where career isn’t as important as fulfilment, and many choose to do this job to make a difference to people in the Community.
Talk To us
We cannot include everything we do or answer all your questions on a job advert, plus we love to talk! So please click on APPLY and you will receive a quick response at which time your questions will be answered and hopefully you will be a step forward to joining our Team being a choice you will not regret. Remember 40 is the new 30! 50 is the new 40! 60 is the new 50 and 70 is the new 60!
If you don’t have a CV, please email us instead with your contact details and a little information about yourself and we will be in touch.