We are looking for Emergency Care Assistants close to the Altrincham area of Greater Manchester. You must be over the age of 21 and hold a UK manual driving licence. This role is not far from the A56, M6 and M56 transport links and is commutable from Manchester City Centre, Stockport and close to Manchester Airport.
If you are looking a new and exciting challenge in the care sector with a fantastic company, want a long-term career, and be part of a service that understands the demands and challenges currently being placed on healthcare services, then read on, this could be for you.
Hours & Benefits
- Salary to be discussed at interview.
- Flexible shift patterns or regular blocks of shifts depending on your availability.
- Employment, Limited Company or Self-Employed contracts available.
- Employees have access to company pension and up to 28 days holiday.
Who could you be joining?
We are advertising on behalf of a young, ambitious company who were founded by a team of paramedics. They are a trusted Independent Ambulance Service offering reliable and safe transport for their service users. They only employ people that know the industry and are passionate about the level of service they deliver, so if you are passionate about the care industry and have excellent knowledge, then you will certainly fit in. Some of their clients have been with them since the beginning, and they continue to attract new clients due to the high-quality service they provide.
Emergency Care Assistant – job description
You will provide patient care and transport to a wide range of patients across the North East and UK. You will care for a wide range of patients including those with acute mental health conditions, older adults and children. You will be part of a double crewed ambulance service responding to incidents and providing treatment and transfer of patients in line with operational policies and procedures.
What qualifications & experience are we looking for?
- Ideally you will hold an Emergency Care Assistant Qualiﬁcation (FREC 4 or Equivalent) and an Emergency Ambulance Driving Qualiﬁcation (IHCD or Future Quals).
- You will hold a full UK Manual driving license (No more than 3 penalty points).
- If you do not already hold these qualifications but would like to progress to become an Emergency Care Assistant, then they are able to offer training courses at a preferred rate, so this could be the start of a rewarding career.
How do you apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.