Emergency Response Care Assistant, Hythe
£9.50 per hour plus, 35p per mile mileage allowance
Full and part time contracted hours available
Health & Social Care Jobs are working exclusively with Enthuse Care as a trusted recruitment partner. They are looking for someone who is confident, reliable and has a massive heart to join their fantastic team as an Emergency Response Care Assistant in the Hythe, Lyndhurst, New Milton, Ringwood and Lymington area of the New Forest, Hampshire.
They are a fantastic company to be part of. Enthuse care ensure all their staff feel like they are part of the family. You would be invited to attend the many staff social activities, parties, competitions and raffles taking place. They recognise and reward hard work and dedication and will always look at way to keep you motivated. In return, they actively promote and encourage internal progression, for example, both their Directors started out as Carers.
Your role will include;
- You will be required to work at least one full shift of rapid response to new and existing clients in an emergency;
- Completing care package assessments;
- New client’s emergency care plans;
- Providing domiciliary care to an expert level;
- Completing staff appraisals, spot checks and supervision.
Pay rates, Benefits & Hours
- We are offering an excellent remuneration package equivalent to £9.50 per hour including paid holiday and pension, where you will be paid in between your calls;
- Our shift patterns are 7am-2pm or 2pm-9pm (you can do as many or as little of these shifts as you like to make up your desired hours). You will earn approximately £66.50 per shift!
- End of year bonus, holiday pay, sick pay, Christmas Club, Discount schemes;
- A chance for an All- Inclusive holiday for two for our Employee of year;
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £300;
- Fantastic paid training provided - achieve your QCF Level 2 + 3 in Health and Social Care.
The role is extremely rewarding and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone in your local community to stay in their own home is wonderful. You can make a difference, it may not always be huge, but it will matter all the same.
If you are excited by this job opportunity to become a Care Assistant, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”