Part-Time, Evening Care Companion, jobs, St Albans, Hertfordshire – No Experience Needed – We offer Award-Winning in-house Training – however you do need to BE A CAR DRIVER with your own car.
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you that love nothing more than caring for others and brightening someone’s day. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
Caring in your Community
If you live in the communities of St Albans, Batford, Garston, Harpenden, London Colney or nearby surrounding areas, then we would love to welcome you to the team.
Who will I support?
You will be carefully matched and introduced to the client you will be supporting, and you will share a great relationship together. Your visits will never be rushed, and they are never less than an hour, meaning you spend quality time with the client we match you with.
Because you get to know one another well, the care that you would provide is focused on your client needs and just becomes natural. Some people worry about personal care, but people also have the wrong idea what personal care means – if this is something you are unsure about, we can explain this to you once you apply.
As an Evening Care Companion, the Care & Support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique! All our clients vary from being very independent to some that need much more care and support. You could -
- Arrive with a smile for an evening call.
- Assisting with evening routine, including toilet prompts, helping with washing, undressing, or brushing teeth.
- Prompt to take medication.
- Preparing supper together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
- £11.50 - £12.00 per hour, plus mileage.
- Award-Winning in-house Training.
- Part-Time Evening Hours available (5pm-8:30pm, 6pm-9:45pm.
- Career Progression with a fully supportive team.
- A COVID-19 safe & aware organisation, with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine and regular tests.
- We welcome applications from all age groups (No upper Limit) and previous occupations.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.