Experienced Front of House/Supervisor, Cartmel
£9.50 per hour plus personal incentive benefits scheme
39 hours per week + 28 days Holiday + free meals when on duty
We are looking for an Experienced Front of House/Supervisor to join our team in Carmel, Cumbria (South Lakes), just outside Grange over Sands. We are in a rural location and we are not on a bus route, so you MUST have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We are a very bespoke 450-year-old Coaching Inn in the Heart of Carmel offering excellent British Food sourced from local produce, wines and traditional beers and ales. This charming retreat has a fine dining restaurant where diners dine by candlelight. We have a friendly relaxed service and very comfortable rooms.
- Taking telephone bookings for accommodation and restaurant bookings.
- Welcoming guests and showing them to their accommodation.
- Settling of any outstanding Bills.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Waiting on tables and taking customers’ orders.
- Serving drinks for customers from the bar area.
We can offer a variety of hours as we are open from 8am – 12pm, so we would ideally be looking at people that are flexible to work a variety of shifts, 5 days out of 7, including weekends and bank holiday (excluding Christmas day).
What experience do I need?
- Supervisory experience in hospitality, catering or customer service is essential;
- Friendly, outgoing and easy to engage with the public;
- Smart in appearance and front of house presence.
- Ability to work on your own or supervise a team of 4.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills, then this job is ideal for you. Please apply with a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable and attaching your CV. One of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.