Experienced Residential Care Assistants – Work better hours! Hyde, Greater Manchester
We are recruiting for experienced Residential Care Assistants for one of the leading, Multi Award Winning, Family run Social Care Staffing Solutions Specialists in Leeds. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within Elderly Residential Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Home Care, and of course be as caring and passionate about Quality Care delivery as we are, you are perfect!
This job is ideal if you are looking for something to fit around your lifestyle, you want to pick when you work, gives you the flexibility to work around your children or family, University/College/studying, partners job, or simply allows you to earn some extra money as a second job.
“People choose to work for us because we are an amazing employer to work for! In today’s modern world we offer choice, flexibility and most people choose to join us because it suits them so well! Many of our team have worked for us for a lot of years! “
Your role will be to work across various Nursing & Residential Care Homes as a Healthcare Assistant, throughout Manchester to cover for Holidays, Sickness or during times when Homes are short of staff, hence why you need to have some previous experience. We can be fully flexible and will be led by your availability however you do need to be able to work the shift times that are akin to working within a Residential or Nursing Home’s.
What can we offer:
- Hours to Suit You! Flexibility! A Lifestyle! Freedom! Variety!
- For those currently working within Homecare we can offer you shifts rather than care calls meaning you are paid for a full shift and there are no travelling in-between calls.
- Shifts vary from earlies, lates, full days, Nights, Weekends but are usually between 6- and 12-hour shifts – However you Choose!
- Day Shifts or Night Shifts / Weekdays or Weekends
- Long- or Short-Term Contracts / Bank Work – Or as and when you are Free! You tell us!
- Annual Mandatory Training
- Excellent Rates of Pay including Holiday Pay and Refer a Friend Scheme
So, if you would love the flexibility this job can offer you, and you have the six months experience we are looking for we would love to hear from you. I am sure you will have lots of questions… don’t worry once you have applied, we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have and hopefully you will be joining the team in no time!