Field Care Supervisor, Trafford, Manchester
£20,000 - £21,000 per annum DOE (pro rata based on 40 hours full-time) + £1000 yearly performance bonus + up to £600 welcome bonus + benefits
20 hours per week including alternate weekends
We are looking for an enthusiastic Field Care Supervisor living close to the Trafford area of Manchester to join an excellent homecare provider.
Maybe you are an experienced Supervisor who puts high quality, person centred support at the heart of what you do? Maybe you are a Care Assistant who is hungry for the next step in your career? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
Be part of something special
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Field Care Supervisor who will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customer wants it, when they want it and to the highest possible standard.
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will: -
- Mentor and coach your team, providing advice and guidance to help them perform their role safely;
- Carry out observations, spot checks, medication checks and supervisions; providing feedback;
- Write detailed care plans;
- Conduct assessments and reviews on a regular basis;
- Take part in the emergency on-call rota.
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent);
- You will have a minimum of 6-months paid experience in the care sector;
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car
- Above all you will be a kind and compassionate individual with excellent communication skills. You will always strive to achieve the highest standards.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join their team. They will support you to achieve further qualifications so this could be just the start of your career. They actively promote from within so who knows where this opportunity may take you in the future.
The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then we would love to hear from you. If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, then please click on “apply.”
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS and provide verifiable references.