Field Care Supervisor, Leeds
£19K - £23K pro rata, DOE + On call.
We are looking for an experienced Field Care Supervisor (Part Time) in Leeds, West Yorkshire for an organization that specializes in providing support and companionship to individuals and their families within their own homes. They provide a range of services including Domestic Care and Personal Care.
Our client began their journey over 20 years ago and have maintained the same positive ethos: to be at the forefront of providing the best quality homecare to older people in their own homes and making a real difference. They are dedicated to ensuring that the most vulnerable in society who need support, have choice and control in their lives. They have a highly qualified, compassionate team who they value and treat with the respect they deserve.
You will occasionally be on call in the out of hours service, so being a driver with your own vehicle is a must.
Skills and experience.
- You will have a good insight within the Community and with an excellent understanding in customer service;
- You will be a passionate and committed individual who strives to deliver the highest standard support and companionship;
- Supervisory experience within the Home Care sector;
- Experience of writing care plans, conducting risk assessments and user needs assessments;
- Being a car driver with access to your own vehicle.
What are the benefits?
- 20 hours per week;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Paid Mileage;
- Career development and the opportunity to gain qualifications;
- Generous holiday allowance.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate and surrounding areas.
If you are excited by this job opportunity, we want to hear from you. When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.