Field Care Supervisor, Hayes
£21K - £24K per annum DOE
Full time, 40 hours per week (no on-call)
We are looking for a dedicated Field Care Supervisor or a Senior Carer wanting to progress, who lives close to the Hayes area of West London. Are you passionate about providing the highest quality homecare? If, so we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
Join a company with wonderful values.
You could be joining a leading provider of homecare and support services to older adults in the area. They were formed over 15-years ago based on the owner’s own experience of caring for her daughter. They felt there was a need to provide a care service that puts people at the heart of the service rather than profit. Everyone who works in the service has a passion for ensuring only the highest standards of support are provided at all times.
Your role as Field Care Supervisor is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans.
- Conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis.
- Supervising Carers.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Care Coordinator to plan the service.
What qualifications & experience are required?
- You will have a minimum of two years care experience;
- You will ideally hold Level 2 in Health & Social Care (Adults) and be willing to work towards Level 3;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- You will be flexible to work a varied rota including 1 weekday off and 1 weekend day off.
- Above all, you will be a positive, organised and efficient individual who is passionate about delivering high-quality homecare.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.