Field Care Supervisor, Solihull
£19K - £21K per annum DOE
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, 5 days a week (including on-call)
Are you an experienced Senior Carer/Field Care Supervisor living close to the Solihull area of the West Midlands who puts high quality, person centred support at the heart of what you do? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a fantastic homecare provider? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
Be part of something special
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Supervisor that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business and is split 50/50 between the office and being out in the field. We are looking for a positive leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans.
- Conducting assessments, reviewing on a regular basis and supervisions.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Coordinator to plan the service.
- Take part in the on-call rota (1 weekend in 4, 1 evening in week, get a day off in lieu)
- A QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is desirable;
- Experience in a Supervisory role is essential;
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car;
- Above all you will be a kind and compassionate individual with a strong work ethic, who will always be striving to achieve the highest standards at all times.
This could be just the start of your career, this company actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go! The support delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then this could be the role for you.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.