Field Care Supervisor, Combe Down, Somerset
£22,500 to £25,500 (includes £2,500 out of hours payment)
Full time, Monday- Friday plus on call one weekend in four.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Field Care Supervisor living close to the Combe Down ,Bath and West Wiltshire area. You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service supporting older adults living in their own homes.
Do you have several years’ experience as a Care Assistant and are you looking to take the next step to progress your career? Do you want to work for a provider that will help your development and offer great progression opportunities? Yes? Then look no further, this could be perfect for you!
Come and join the best!
Our client is a CQC Outstanding rated provider and have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a predominately private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still doing all the things you love! They make these things happen every day!
You will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do! You will work with the team to provide support and supervision to clients and carers, delivering assessments, writing care plans and making a difference to their clients. You will oversee and supervise the daily activities of the carers to ensure only the highest quality of care is provided.
What skills & experience is required to be a Field Care Supervisor?
- Experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes;
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent; is desirable;
- Understand CQC standards and work to provide client evidence to demonstrate compliance adhering to policy and procedures;
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle;
- This person needs to be strong at managing their own time effectively;
- Above all, you will be a pro-active and hard-working individual with a passion for the sector and making a difference.
Within this organisation if you shine opportunities are created, who knows, you could be a Manager of the future. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.