We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor close to the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire. This role is a short distance from Sheffield city centre (12 mins), Rotherham (16 mins), Catcliffe (15 mins) and surrounding areas. The role is just off the A61, A631 and M1 roads.
What are the company values & ethos?
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their clients are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. The owners started the service with the simple goal of providing the highest standard of support and making a difference to the people in their local community.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- £18K - £22K per annum DOE.
- Full-time, 40-hours over 5 days, flexible to cover the needs of the business.
- Paid Mileage.
- 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.
Field Care Supervisor – job description
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting the supervision of the community care team.
- Writing detailed care plans and assessments.
- Providing care to clients as and when required.
- Office and administration duties.
- Take part in the on-call rota.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will ideally hold a QCF/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care.
- You will have previous experience in a Senior/Supervisory role.
- You will have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Above all, you will be passionate about quality homecare and you always strive to achieve the highest standards at all times.
Becoming their Care Supervisor could just be the start of your journey. Our client is focussed on their staff team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your potential full potential.
If you are excited by this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.