We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor / Senior / Team Leader in the Sheffield area of South Yorkshire. You will be living close to Barnsley, Rotherham or North Sheffield as their office is within less than 15 minutes of each area.
A Unique Homecare Provider
As a relatively new Homecare Provider to the UK, our client intends to go where no other Homecare provider has gone before! You may already a Field Care Supervisor, but you are hungry for a new challenge with a unique provider. This is a company that not only have the most unique approach and values but can give you the future you want and deserve!
“We put our customers first … BUT our Care Assistants mean everything to us, they are at the heart of our service delivery and everything we stand for. We put them at the forefront of every decision we make! They are our number one priority – all our staff team are! We start by paying them a higher than average rate of pay, which far exceeds our competitors and it doesn’t stop there!”
“That is why we are going to be the number 1 Homecare Provider in the UK! And now is the time to join us! We can offer you the opportunity to progress, but most importantly you must really buy into our values, ethos and have a positive personality. We have created a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included, and given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area.” - This comes directly from the Chief Executive.
Field Care Supervisor – Job Description
Your role is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans.
- Conducting assessments and supervising Carers.
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Care Coordinator to plan the service.
- Take part in the on-call rota.
Salary, Benefits & Hours
- You will be rewarded with a £19K - £25K per annum salary DOE.
- Our client with provide you with additional training courses and encourage active company progression.
- This job is a full time and permanent position.
- You must have a Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or relevant training experience.
- You will have experience of delivering training and mentoring a staff team.
- It is essential that you hold a valid UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle.
Do you have a positive, vibrant personality; are determined to progress your career and find a role that genuinely wants to support you through the process? If so, this job is perfect for you.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited…. you should be!