We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor in the Oxford area of Oxfordshire to join a fantastic homecare provider. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The role is based approximately and 15 miles from Oxford via the A44, 7 miles from Bicester via the A4095, and 6 miles from Banbury via the A361.
- £19K - £24K per annum DOE.
- Full-time, Monday – Friday plus shared on-call.
If you are an experienced Supervisor who is looking for a new challenge or you are a Senior with lots of experience looking for the next step in your career, then we could have what you are looking for.
You would be joining a very bespoke provider of companionship led care and support to older people living in their own homes. An award-winning provider of companionship led support, they have won multiple awards over the years and are rated as Outstanding by the CQC! They are also rated 10 out of 10 on homecare.co.uk, wow! One of the owner’s is a Nurse with over 25-years’ experience, so they know what high-quality care looks like. The team is friendly, supportive, and passionate about providing the highest standard of care.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the clients the company support all receive high-quality support. The role will include:
- Carrying out care consultations and writing detailed care plans.
- Carrying out staff supervisions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and their families.
- Supporting and mentoring staff.
- Participating in the shared on-call rota.
- You will ideally hold 3-years’ experience in either the homecare sector or working with older adults.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable.
- You will have good knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation & regulations.
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Above all, you will be hard-working and dedicated with a passion for the sector and making a difference.
To apply/ask a question
If you meet the criteria for the Field Care Supervisor job and you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity, then we would love to hear from you, so please click apply. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually happen within 24-72 hours of applying, and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have so the end employer can find out more about you.