We are looking for a Full-Time Field Care Supervisor to cover the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire. Car Driver Essential – previous homecare experience essential.
- £20K - £22.5K per annum DOE (includes on-call).
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday + on-call.
- Holidays accrued on all working time.
- Blue Light Card & Access to discount scheme with retailers.
- 50% discounted gym membership.
- Fully paid Health Care Plan & access to well-being portal.
- Free MOT & contribution towards car servicing.
- Experience working in homecare/domiciliary care is essential.
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care is desirable.
- Experience in a Supervisor/Senior role is desirable.
- Being passionate about delivering high quality care & to have excellent leadership skills essential.
We are an award-winning, family run company with family values running throughout the service. We are a small provider delivering around 500 hours per week and have a staff team of around 35. Our service was opened over 2 years ago with the aim of establishing a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for our clients. We achieved an Outstanding rating for caring on our first inspection, not every provider can boast that.
Your Job Role
- Carrying out client assessments.
- Discussing, Writing and creating detailed care plans.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments.
- Recording and documenting any changes to clients needs.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients & their families.
- Leading a team of Care Assistants being a positive role model.
- Assisting Care Assistants with any queries or problems
- Carrying out spot checks and supervising your team.
This is a great organisation to join our team, we have a very low staff turnover, are very well established, and have lovely values. You will feel valued and part of a lovely team. We will invest in you too, helping you progress and flourish in your career, so this job would suit someone who wishes to develop their career into the area of care management and administration.
So, if you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, and you want to work for a provider like no other, then we would love to speak to you. Don’t worry if you have any questions about this Field Care Supervisor job, once you have applied, we will call you to tell you more about the role and answer any questions. Good Luck!