We are looking for a dedicated Care Supervisor/Team Leader commutable from areas of Sheffield but located in the Chesterfield area of Derbyshire. This role is ideally situated within commutable distance from Hasland (5mins), Wingerworth (10mins), Stavely (13mins), and Dronfield (15mins), and parts of Sheffield.
What are the company values & ethos?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning homecare provider who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. Their Director previously worked as a Nurse for over 30 years so understands what it takes to provide the highest standard of care to vulnerable older adults in the local community and change the face of aging.
Job description of a Care Supervisor / Team Leader
You will play a crucial role in ensuring that the levels of care are always to the highest standard for each and every client they support. You will conduct client visits, assessment and reviews, writing detailed care plans to suit their personal needs. You will also carry out spot checks and quality checks with the team, mentoring and supporting them to develop. You will also participate in the on-call rota.
What the hours, salary & benefits?
- £20K - £24K per annum DOE;
- Full-time, 5 days per week;
- On call 1 evening per week & 1 weekend at work every 3 weeks (2 days off in the week in lieu);
- Fantastic supportive network;
- Funding to gain further qualifications;
- Excellent training and support to help you develop your skills and future. If you are keen to progress, then our client has opportunities for you to develop a long-term, rewarding career!
Sound good? What are the requirements to be their Field Care Supervisor?
- You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have supervisory experience either in a Supported Living, Homecare, Residential or Nursing background;
- You must have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- Above all, you will be proactive, personable and passionate about high standards of care.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.