Field Care Supervisor, Hounslow
£24K - £26K per annum DOE
Full-time, Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant/Field Care Supervisor living close to the Hounslow area of London? Are you passionate about high-quality homecare? If so, then we could have an ideal opportunity for you.
This role may also suit someone living in Brentford, Twickenham, Richmond, Feltham and surrounding areas.
You would be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of support you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a someone that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role as their Care Supervisor is essential to the successful running of the business, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your role will also include: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered.
- Writing detailed care plans;
- Conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis and supervising Carers;
- Helping with office duties including recruitment and handling inbound enquiries;
- Take part in the on-call rota.
- You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3, or equivalent;
- Experience in a Senior or Supervisory role is preferred, this could be in the homecare sector or in a residential setting;
- You will have a UK Driving Licence and have access to your own car;
- Above all you will be a kind and compassionate individual who is passionate about providing the highest standards of care.
This job could be just the start of your journey too. Our client is focussed on their team’s continued development and they offer excellent support through training courses to maximise your potential. They also actively promote from within, so who knows where your career could go!
We are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited…. you should be!