Field Care Supervisor looking to progress, Wandsworth
£26K - £30K per annum DOE + benefits
We are seeking an experienced Field Care Supervisor close to the Wandsworth area of South London who is ready for the next step in their career to become a Deputy/Care Manager. This role would be covering the Wandsworth, Lambeth and Dulwich areas of London.
If you want to be part of something special, something exclusive, you are open minded, quality focussed and hungry to develop your skills and take the next step in your career, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you. You could also be an ex-registered nurse or social worker, or have experience in a residential care setting, but you are passionate about high-quality care, if s, we would love to hear from you.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits top purely a private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
As their Deputy/Care Manager, you will play a varied role; but you will be a key component in ensuring that only the highest standard of care is always provided. You will also work closely with the Registered Manager ensuring the best support is provided and the client’s needs are at the heart of what you do! You will also be organised with good analytical skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client meetings and being an excellent role model for the service;
- Ensure that care plans are reviewed in line with CQC requirements;
- Manage and supervise staff team;
- To deputise for and take charge of the service in the absence of the Manager;
- Participate in on call rota;
- Participate in growth and development of the business.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to their clients and you will have a minimum of 2-years’ experience within the sector;
- You will have or be willing to work towards a Level 4 or 5 qualification in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- You will have good knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations;
- It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Becoming a Deputy/Care Manager could be just the start of your career – they actively promote from within, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future! If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you.