We have a Full Time, Permanent Job Vacancy for a Field Care Supervisor / Senior Care Assistant to cover the Kingston Upon Thames & Epsom Areas of Surrey for a fantastic homecare provider. A Car Driver is essential for this role
- £28K Per annum (Within this salary it includes a £3K Bonus)
- On Call would be one evening through the week, 1 Weekend in 4
This Field Care Supervisor job vacancy is easily commutable from Leatherhead, Epsom, Kingston Upon Thames, Sutton and Twickenham. With Free onsite parking available. On a daily basis you will be out and about in the Kingston Upon Thames and Epsom area.
The provider prides itself on delivering a very high standard of Homecare Service to its clients who live in their own homes. A family run business with a very clear passion, values, ethos and goals, they very much nurture their staff team encourage development and always promote from within.
The Service/Your Role
As a Homecare Provider they provide bespoke hands on care services to individuals living in their own homes as well as some live-in care packages. Your role as their Supervisor/Senior Care Assistant would be to:
- Supervising and mentoring a team of care Workers
- Carrying out Supervisions and Spot Checks
- Conducting Quality Audits
- MAR Charts
- Care Planning & Risk Assessments
- Medication Audits
- Experience of Supervising a team of care workers is essential.
- Ideally you will have had experience of working in the community/Homecare Service
- Qualified to CQF Level 2/3 Health & Social Care
- A good understanding of what good Quality Care looks like
- A Car Driver is essential for this role due to the nature of the work.
To apply for this position please click on apply and ensure that you attach a word or PDF CV – Please do not attempt to upload your Indeed CV as this belongs to Indeed and will not work on our site.
Once you have applied if you meet the above criteria one of our team will give you a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail and answer any questions you may have about this job vacancy.