Front of House Waiter/Waitress, Cartmel
£18,000 per annum
39 hours per week + 28 days Holiday + free meals when on duty
We are looking for a full-time Waiter/Waitress to join our front of house team in Carmel, Cumbria (South Lakes) just outside Grange over Sands. No experience necessary as full training can be provided. However, being a car driver is essential due to the location.
We are a very bespoke 450-year-old Coaching Inn in the Heart of Carmel offering excellent British Food sourced from local produce, wines and traditional beers and ales. This charming retreat has a fine dining restaurant where diners dine by candlelight. We have a friendly relaxed service and very comfortable rooms.
- Taking telephone bookings for accommodation and restaurant bookings.
- Welcoming guests and showing them to their accommodation.
- Settling of any outstanding Bills.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Waiting on Tables and taking customers’ orders.
- Serving drinks for customers from the Bar Area.
We can offer a variety of hours as we are open from 8am – 12 so we would ideally be looking at people that can work any of these hours 8:00-12.00, 8:00-18.00, 18:00-00.30
What experience do I need?
No experience is necessary however the following qualities are essential-
- Friendly and outgoing and easy to engage with the public.
- Smart in appearance and front of house presence.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills then this role is ideal for you. Please apply with a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable and attaching your CV. One of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.