Full & Part time Front of House, Waiter/Waitress, Job Vacancy, Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria, - Full Training Provided – Car Driver Essential.
We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join our busy front of house team just outside Grange over Sands.
We are a very bespoke 450-year-old Coaching Inn in the Heart of Cartmel. Providing excellent, locally sourced British food, traditional beers, wines, and ales. Indulging our guests with a charming retreat complete with fine dining restaurant where our diners dine by candlelight. We have a friendly relaxed service and very comfortable rooms.
- From £9.00 per hour for over 18.
- Evening, Weekend & Bank Holiday hours available.
- Shared Bonus.
- Pension Scheme.
- Part Uniform Provided.
What experience do I need?
No experience is necessary however the following qualities are essential-
- Friendly and outgoing and easy to engage with the public.
- Smart in appearance and front of house presence.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast thinking.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Taking telephone bookings for accommodation and restaurant bookings.
- Welcoming guests and showing them to their accommodation.
- Settling of any outstanding bills.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Waiting on tables and taking customers’ orders.
- Making & Serving drinks for customers from the bar area.
If you enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills, then this role is ideal for you. Please apply with a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable and attaching your CV. One of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.