Front of House Waiter/Waitress, Cartmel, Cumbria, Full or Part-time Hours available, no experience necessary as full training can be provided. This job is commutable from Ulverston (11miles), Grange-over-Sands (3miles), Bowness (13miles) and surrounding areas.
£8.50 per hour (over 21s), £7.50 per hour (if aged 19-21),
Paid holidays, free staff meals, free car parking and pension
We are looking for Front of House Staff to join our team with Waiter/Waitress duties as well as Concierge, Bar and breakfast duties depending on your choice of hours.
We are a very bespoke 450-year-old Coaching Inn in the Heart of Cartmel offering excellent British Food sourced from local produce, wines and traditional beers and ales. This charming retreat has a fine dining restaurant where diners dine by candlelight. We have a friendly relaxed service and very comfortable rooms.
- Taking telephone bookings for accommodation and restaurant bookings.
- Showing guests to their accommodation and checking them in and out.
- Settling of any outstanding bills.
- Waiting on tables and taking customers’ orders.
- Attending to drinks for customers from the bar area.
Working 5 days over 7 which will include mornings, evenings and weekends.
What experience do I need?
No experience is necessary however the following qualities are essential-
- Friendly and outgoing and easy to engage with the public.
- Smart in appearance and front of house presence.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and excellent customer service skills.
If you enjoy working with people and have excellent customer service skills then this role is ideal for you. One of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.