Full or Part-Time, Job Vacancy, Care, Companions & Dementia Friends, Nottingham
Thank you for clicking on our job vacancy, this hopefully means you are considering a rewarding career in care. Christmas may be over but why not make 2021 a new year, new career! A career where you bring a smile, companionship, trust, and support to someone every single day.
Can you support someone to remain in their own home by providing a real alternative to Care/Nursing homes and keep loved ones together at a difficult time? Could you offer clients the opportunity to remain in their familiar surroundings whilst helping them on a daily basis? If you are naturally caring, compassionate, patient and you want to make a difference, then this job could be perfect for you. Caring for someone you have built a trusting relationship with is so rewarding, knowing that you have supported someone and made their day that bit happier or easier.
- No experience required as full training provided.
- Car Drivers are preferred, cost of annual MOT test paid for.
- Cyclists or walkers considered too.
- We welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
- £10.00 per hour plus 30p per mile mileage
- Hours Available: Early Mornings from 7am, Late Evenings until 10pm & Alternative Weekends
- Flexible shifts.
- Rewards scheme.
- Excellent opportunities to develop and earn further qualifications.
- Covid-19 safe employer – all necessary PPE and weekly optional testing.
Every single person they support is so different, so it is hard to say for certain what your duties will be. However, a typical example of some of duties they perform are: -
- Arriving with a smile for an early morning call.
- Prepare breakfast and assist someone with their morning routine.
- Assisting with personal care such as helping to wash or get dressed.
- Prompting to take medication.
- Preparing lunch together, taking care of their nutrition is important.
- Maybe prompting them to use the toilet, to keep their routine.
- Going on outings, hospital visits, or visiting the shops.
- End of the day companionship, hot drink, and chat before bedtime.
Join the Team
You would be joining a well-established Homecare Provider who have been rated Good by CQC (CQC regulates all care services in England). They are also proud to have a very low staff turnover which is testament to the support they all give one another as a team. The Care they provide varies according to the person’s needs, however one thing they are passionate about is the quality of the service and that is down to their amazing Care Companions.
We understand you will have some questions, do not worry, once you have applied one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat so we can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have. We cannot wait to hear from you.