General Operations Manager (Homecare), Telford
£40K - £50K per annum DOE
We are looking for an experienced and inspiring General Operations Manager living close to the Telford area of Shropshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding homecare provider and be part of something special, something exclusive.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone who has a fantastic reputation within the homecare sector and who is looking for a unique opportunity within an outstanding organization.
Do you want to progress your career with a company who are dedicated to your development?
Our client is growing at a swift pace and they will invest in your skills and talent. You will work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts! They have a magnificent reputation and understand the need to revolutionise old techniques and create a new era of care standards.
As their General Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role, you will oversee the Registered Manager, taking the office to exciting new levels. Your leadership skills will help develop your team and you will have the skills to build an outstanding team. You will be an excellent people person, building strong relationships within the local community but also setting the policies and procedures and setting the highest of standards.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You will hold excellent care standards and will ideally have or be working towards an NVQ level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, or a managerial qualification;
- You will have experience in a management role;
- As a manager you will have determination and passion about homecare accompanied with excellent leadership skills to deliver excellence.
- A warm and welcoming personality with the ability to inspire your team is essential.
- Being a car driver is essential for this role.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.
This role is commutable from Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Market Drayton and surrounding areas.