We are looking to recruit a Head of Care Residential Care, Children’s Specialist Residential / SEN School. situated in the Ellesmere Port area of Cheshire. The School offers both Residential & Day Schooling for Children aged 4-19 years of age with Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging behaviours.
The school’s values and ethos focus on Person Centred Plans (PCP), Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) plans, and Education Health Care Plans (EHCP). They have a fantastic team of experts who use evidence-based practice to plan, deliver and bring a relevant curriculum that with enhance the experience of its students. The ultimate aim of the school is to improve the life chances of their children and improve their quality of life as well as their parents.
- £45’500-£52’800 per annum, DOE
- 9 Weeks Annual leave to be taken during School Holidays.
- Onsite Parking
- Overseeing the Care Element fo the Residential School
- Day School for Children Age 4-19 Years with Autism
- Residential Children Aged 8-19 Years of age
- Reporting to the Principal of the School
- Direct Reports: 4 x Team Leaders/House Managers
- Hours of work 37.5 hours per week
- QCF Level 5 in Residential Childcare Essential
- Ofsted & social care inspections experience essential
We are looking for an outstanding leader of people, someone who will be committed to the vision of creating a culture of excellence within the Residential School. Your role will be pivotal in securing and maintaining an outstanding judgement for the quality of residential care provided for all pupils. Your duties will include:
- Ensure young people receive outstanding residential care.
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance Systems & Processes.
- Drive & Develop positive & engaging relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting our Children & their families as they transition into school life.
- Ensure the staff team work holistically with education staff, parents and families.
- Safeguarding our Young People at all times.
- Constantly evaluating the aims and objectives of the School
- Be pivotal in shaping & delivering the long-term future for the School & the Children.
Can you inspire a culture of excellence? This is an organisation you will be proud to represent and the future plans they have will excite you.
This job vacancy is within commutable distance from parts of Wales (Wrexham), parts of Merseyside including Liverpool, Birkenhead or parts of Cheshire including Ellesmere Port, Runcorn or Warrington.
To apply for this position you will beed to demonstrate at least five years experience within a Residential Childcare setting within the last five years. A Level 5 Qualification in Residential Childcare or equivalent is essential, along with the willingness and desire to continue your own professional development.