Health and Well-being Team Member, Poulton Le Fylde
£10.81 - £13.44 per hour including mileage and travel time
Full time & part time guaranteed contracted hours available
We are looking for people with massive hearts to join an amazing team of Health and Well-being Team Members living close to the Garstang area of Lancashire.
We also have roles in your local community in and around Poulton Le Fylde, Garstang, Kendal, Carnforth, Kirkby Lonsdale, Silverdale, Morecambe and surrounding areas. Previous experience is not required as excellent training is provided, just a desire to make a difference to an older person’s life. However, it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Fantastic Opportunities and Benefits
- No Zero-hour contracts – permanent contracts;
- Double time at bank holidays;
- Paid travel time from when you leave your home until you return to your home;
- Minimum visit time is 45 minutes, but usually 1 hour plus;
- Excellent training and development opportunities – this could just be the start of a fulfilling and rewarding career;
- Fantastic progression opportunities;
- Continuity with clients to enable you to build and maintain close relationships with the person you are matched with.
You could be someone’s world
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic family run homecare company built on wonderful values and who are one of the leading home care providers who specialise in dementia care. They support older people living in the place that holds all their memories and the place they cherish the most, their own home. They deliver the standards that you would expect for your own Mum, and nothing but the best will do. Just giving some of your time can make all the difference to a person. If you share these values, then you’ll certainly fit in.
What does the role involve?
Every individual’s needs are different and vary, from personal care, domestic duties & preparing meals to help with medication or taking them out to do the things they love. You can help them live life to the full. This truly is more than a job and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is like no other.
All their team are recognised and rewarded for the amazing work that they do. It is a happy and supportive environment and a wonderful place to work.
If you are excited by this opportunity to become a Health and Well-being Team Member then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”