Health and Well-being Team Member (job for life), Lancaster
£10.81 - £13.44 per hour including mileage and travel time
Full time & part time guaranteed contracted hours available
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a long-term career in the care industry to join an amazing Dementia specialist and be part of a fantastic team as a Health and Well-being Team Member in the Lancaster area.
If you live in either the Lancaster, Carnforth, Kendal, Garstang, Arnside, Silverdale, Morecambe, Galgate or surrounding areas, then we have plent of work for you in your local community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are one of the leading home care providers and who were founded over 3 years ago with an aspiration of changing the care industry. We are looking for people who want a long-term career in the industry, who want to progress and develop their skills. If you have the dedication and work hard, then they will invest in you, progressing you to the next level including Management and Nurse Practitioner qualifications. Their current Director of Care started as a Care Assistant, so who knows where this opportunity may take you in the future?
- Double time at bank holidays;
- Paid travel time from when you leave your home until you return to your home;
- Minimum visit time is 45 minutes, but usually 1 hour plus;
- Continuity with clients to enable you to build and maintain close relationships with the person you are matched with.
- Gifts on your birthday as well as the day off;
- Staff reward scheme – discounts on 1000s of things including holidays and shopping;
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to be involved in key Dementia research.
You would be making a difference in the lives of the people you support. You would be supporting adults living in their own home with Dementia, personal care needs and challenging behaviours. Every person’s needs vary, and each individual has individual needs. You may assist with personal care, domestic duties, preparing meals, assist with medication, updating care plans or taking them out to continue doing the activities they enjoy. They deliver the standards that you would expect for your own Mum, and nothing but the best will do.
What experience is required?
- Experience in the care sector is preferred but not essential as excellent training is provided;
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will hold the right qualities to care, a strong work ethic, and you will be keen to progress in such a rewarding sector.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.