Come and work for an organisation with amazing family values as a Health Care Assistant in the Hornchurch area of Greater London. You could be part of our family, but support someone else’s too. You would be supporting a client living with Motor Neurones Disease (MND) living in their own home.
Health Care Assistant - Job Role
We have job vacancies for natural carers, people who really want to make a difference in their local community. You would be supporting a client living with Motor Neurones Disease (MND) in their own home, helping them to continue living life in the place they cherish the most. The role will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
- £9.30 per hour weekdays, £9.80 per hour weekends.
- Paid travel time at your hourly rate and 30p per mile mileage.
- Full and part-time hours available.
- Hours will be between 8:30am - 4pm.
- Contribution towards DBS cost & paid training.
- Holidays accrued on all working time, including travel time (not every provider offers that).
- Fantastic career progression.
- Car Drivers are essential as you will be working out in the community.
- No experience is required as excellent training will be provided.
Welcome to our Team
You would be working for an award-winning, family run company opened by cousins over 3 years ago who were inspired by the treasured memories of their Nan and the care she received whilst living with Dementia in her own home. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence, happiness, and dignity for their clients. It is refreshing to see that this is still very much a family company, all holding the same values and fantastic ethos, providing fantastic support to clients and all their team.
Be part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of. A job where you can go home every day and say, “I made a difference to someone’s day today.” If this is what you want, then this Health Care Assistant role is for you.
You will receive a warm welcome to our team and will always be supported and valued. We welcome applications from all age groups, and it does not matter if you have no experience you will be fully trained and supported to flourish in your new job. So, click apply and we will contact you to find out more about you and answer any questions you may have.