Health Care Assistant (Days or Nights) & Senior Care Assistant (Nights), Hereford, Herefordshire
£8.35-£8.85 per hour, £9.50-£10.50 for Night Seniors
Full or part time hours available
We are looking for a couple of Residential Health Care Assistant (Days or Nights) & Senior Care Assistant (Night’s) who are very passionate about quality care. We are looking to build a solid Care team who really care about our residents but who also want to shape the future of our service and be part of something to be proud of.
“I became the new Registered Care Manager in July 2019 and I have a clear vision for the future of our Residential Home here in Hereford. We have over the last four months made quite a few positive changes to the home, which our residents are benefiting from, and as a team we wish to continue making lots more positive changes. But to do that we need passionate team members, just like you! My mission is to see our care home be one of the best in the area, and our residents to receive the highest quality care.
We assist our residents with the following activities;
- To get up in the morning and prepare them for the day ahead.
- Support the residents to carryout everyday tasks just like they would at home
- Help serve residents their breakfasts, lunches, dinner and drinks/snacks.
- Engage with residents and really get to know them to allow us to make it their home as much as possible.
- Take part in daily activities, exercise, and entertainment.
- Support residents to relax at the end of the day and assist them to bed.
Benefits and hours
- Day shifts are 7.30 am – 1.30 pm and 1.30 pm-7.30pm (if you prefer more hours you can work two shifts together to make a long day);
- Night shifts are 7.30 pm – 7.30 am;
- Support to work towards QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care;
- Fantastic career progression opportunities;
- Regular staff meetings so you are part of the decision making.
- “This is not just a job we make you feel like part of their family”.
Due to the location we would prefer you to have a full driving licence and access to care. However, if you have someone you can rely on to transport, we will still consider your application.
If you can bring dedication, passion for care and want to take this home on a journey with me, then we would love to hear from you, so please click “apply.”