Home Care Assistants, Bracknell
£9.88 - £11.53
Full and part time hours available
We are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our homecare team in the Bracknell Forest area of Berkshire. We are currently looking for individuals in Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a real difference to the life of an older person in your community. You’ll be there to provide the highest quality of homecare to help our clients keep their dignity and independence, so they can continue enjoying life in their own home.
What does the role entail?
Our customers may be looking for a little extra help around the home, preparing simple meals, assistance with medication, or carrying out household duties. There is an element of personal care involved. This may mean that they need help getting in and out of the bath, assisting with getting them to the toilet or changing of pads, or helping them to get dressed.
What are the hours & pay rates?
- We pay a very competitive rate of £9.88 - £11.53 per hour which increases depending on qualifications.
- We have mornings, daytimes, evenings and alternate weekends including bank hours available.
- 30p per mile mileage allowance (we will always try and keep you as close to home as possible).
Why work for us?
- Work towards achieving QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 in Care.
- We provide full training and support and we have a great team ethos.
- We are dedicated to giving the best service possible to our customers.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
Do I meet the criteria to be a Home Care Assistant?
- If you have the desire and the passion, we would love to hear from you!
- No experience is necessary as most of our staff haven’t worked in the sector before.
- Do you care about people and understand the importance of dignity & respect?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence & access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written are essential.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, then please click on apply. If you have any questions, then please give us a call and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.