We are looking for caring and passionate Home Care Assistants in the Hull and the surrounding areas including Haltemprice, Cottingham, Beverley, Willerby, Anlaby, South Cave and Bridlington to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
Everyone matters, everyone is important
You would be joining a not for profit organisation and has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and delivering excellent standards of homecare. They aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times, and the older people they support maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
- Competitive rates of pay £8.35 – £12.52 per hour (inc. Bank Holiday pay rate for all bank holidays)
- Fully paid travel time
- Varied, guaranteed hours with a regular, flexible working pattern that includes alternate weekends
- Cutting edge free training, delivered within the in-house academy with an opportunity to achieve a recognised care certificate
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent progression opportunities
- Employee discount card, health cash plan, credit union and weekly pay
- Recommend a friend scheme
What experience will you need?
Experience is not essential to be a Home Care Assistant as excellent full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given however holding a full driving licence/motorised vehicle owner is desirable.
Our client recognises the importance of investing in their team and allowing them to continue to develop their talents. You will have an opportunity to gain further qualifications and develop professionally, allowing you to shine and giving you the chance to achieve a rewarding career where you make a difference every day.
As their Home Care Assistant, you will develop working relationships with each individual you visit and assist them with their day to day lives. Your responsibilities could include:
- Assisting with personal care, oral care, bathing & showering;
- Prompting & administering medication;
- Supporting with nutrition and hydration;
- Supporting service users to access services within their local communities;
- Support with finances.
If you are excited by this job opportunity to make a difference in your local community and would like more information, then please click “Apply.”