Home Care Assistant, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
We are looking for caring and passionate Home Care Assistants in the Grimsby areas including Barton Upon Humber, Barrow Upon Humber, Cleethorpes and other surrounding areas, to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
Everyone matters, everyone is important
You would be joining a not for profit organisation which has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and delivering excellent standards of homecare. They aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times, and the older people who are supported maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
The organisation provide a range of care services, where needs can range from requiring support with meal preparation and financial affairs to delivering personal care and helping with medication. You may also assist them with getting out into the community to continue doing the activities they love.
Rewards, benefits & hours
- £8.35 per hour for the time you spend with service users;
- Guaranteed weekly hours and flexible shifts on a rota basis;
- Paid travel time at your hourly rate;
- Drivers receive an additional 10p per mile fuel allowance;
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent progression opportunities;
- Retail, supermarket, holiday, entertainment & cinema discounts;
- Discounted local & national gym memberships;
- Access to low cost saving plans and loans;
- Hospital and death benefit plans at prices you can’t find on the high street;
- Employee assistance programme & wellbeing support;
- Refer a friend bonus.
What experience will you need?
Experience is not essential to be a Home Care Assistant as excellent full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given. Holding a full driving licence /being a motorised vehicle owner is desirable.
Our client recognises the importance of investing in their team and allowing them to continue to develop their talents. You will have an opportunity to gain further qualifications and develop professionally, allowing you to shine and giving you the chance to achieve a rewarding career where you make a difference every day.
If you are excited by this job opportunity to make a difference in your local community and would like more information, then please click “Apply.”