Home Care Assistant, Mersham
£9.00- £15.00 per hour plus 35p per mile
Full time & part time guaranteed hour available
We are looking for Home Care Assistants for all areas of Mersham, Ashford, Willesborough, Kingsnorth, Hinxhill, Westwell, Hothfield areas of Kent to join our team of award-winning carers.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join their team!
You would be joining a national Homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs.
- Excellent rates of pay with weekend enhancements and bank holiday pay
- Full time and part time Hours guaranteed hours are available.
- Availability around our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Bespoke career Journey leading to career progression
- Recommend a friend scheme
No experience is necessary as full training can be provided; however, you have got to do this job for the right reasons. It is desirable that you are a car driver due to the nature of the work.
You have got to be a caring person and want to make a difference. A typical day would involve assisting clients with their routines, be it morning, lunchtime, evening or weekend routines. This could involve assisting with getting out of bed, preparing meals, prompting medications, assisting clients to wash dress and ensuring they can get to the bathroom. You may also do light housework or take them out into the local community to attend appointments. You’re not just a carer you are a companion too, so the relationship and trust you have with your client is very important. They need to feel at ease with you and relaxed.
- Are you semi-Retired/Retired and looking to make a difference?
- Have you cared for a relative yourself and really enjoyed it?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you want to be part of something special in your local community then please click on apply. Becoming a care assistant could be just the start of your career, they actively promote from within and offer fantastic career development.
So, if you are caring, outgoing, warm, and reliable, then we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in applying for this Care Assistant job or you would like to hear more about the roles, then please click on apply.