We are looking for enthusiastic Home Care Assistants in the Bracknell area of Berkshire. If you live in Bracknell then that’s perfect, but we also have hours available in the Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas.
No experience is required as many of our staff have not worked in care before. Above all, you need an honest, reliable attitude and desire to help. However, it is essential all applicants have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the nature of the role.
Do something where you could make a difference
This is a truly rewarding role where no two days are the same and you could make a real difference to the life of an older person in your community. We have over 50-years’ experience in the care sector and understand the importance of providing high quality, person centred care to older adults living in their own homes. Sometimes it is the little acts of kindness that let older people keep living the life they want.
As one of our Home Care Assistants, you will be well looked after and supported to do your job well. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be doing from day to day as the role is so varied, but you will help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning or assisting them to bed at night.
- Brushing their teeth and hair.
- Keeping an eye on their mental health to give the family peace of mind.
- Taking them out and about to do the things they enjoy or to help with their shopping.
- Helping with meal preparation.
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Pay rates, hours & benefits
- An excellent pay rate of £9.78 - £10.13 which will go up as you become more qualified.
- Support towards your QFC/NVQ level 2 & 3 in care.
- 30p per mile mileage allowance- and we’ll always try to make sure you’re not traveling far from your home.
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available.
- The biggest benefit is joining a homecare team with an ethos of kindness and dedication, and knowing you are making a difference every day.
How to apply or ask a question?
We are Managed Advertising Solutions Ltd; we act as an Advertising Agency on behalf of the end employer. If you have any questions about this Home Care Assistant job, or, you wish to apply please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.