Home Care Assistant, Norwich and surrounding areas
We are looking for people with big hearts to join a fantastic team of Home Care Assistants in the Norwich and North Norfolk areas of Norfolk. You could join a dedicated and professional care team and have a role where you can make a difference to the lives of adults of all ages in your local community.
They have full and part-time hours available in Norwich, Broadland and North Norfolk areas, including Taverham, Sprowston, Brundall, Blofield, Wroxham, Coltishall, Holt, Cromer, Sheringham, Aylsham and surrounding areas.
It is essential that you have a UK Driving Licence and access to your own car.
Be part of something special and make a difference
You would be joining a national homecare organisation and leading brand, which enables their valued customers living in their own homes to maintain their lifestyle and stay independent. They aim to deliver the very best quality care available.
- £8.60 per hour weekdays and £9.00 per hour weekends plus 26p per mile + paid travel time
- £17.20 per hour on Bank Holidays
- Full and part-time hours, as well as evening and weekend work, are available
- 28 days paid holiday, workplace pension scheme, free mobile phone and free uniform
- Cashback Healthcare scheme and free membership of PERKBOX rewards and recognition schemes, including discounts on days out, meals, cinema tickets and more
- Free pre-employment training and ongoing paid training once employed plus access to development opportunities towards further qualifications including NVQ and a full bespoke career journey.
Can I Care?
No experience is necessary as full training is provided, however you must have a strong empathy and compassion for people and a desire to provide the highest quality of care and support at all times.
If you have a passion to make a difference and always go above and beyond for others, then this could be perfect for you. You could be providing personal care, medication administration or maybe companionship, no two days will be the same. This is a truly fulfilling and rewarding job and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is like no other.
- Are you semi-retired/retired and looking to make a difference?
- Have you cared for a relative yourself?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
Becoming a Care Assistant could be just the start of your career, they actively promote from within and offer fantastic career development.
So, if you are an outgoing, warm, and reliable individual, then please click on apply.