Home Care Assistant, Wroxham
We are looking for people with big hearts to join a fantastic team of Home Care Assistants in the Wroxham, Norwich and North Norfolk areas. You could join a dedicated and professional care team and have a role where you can make a difference to the lives of adults of all ages in your local community.
They have full and part-time hours available in Wroxham, Norwich, Broadland and North Norfolk areas, including Taverham, Sprowston, Brundall, Blofield, Coltishall, Holt, Cromer, Sheringham, Aylsham and surrounding areas.
It is essential that you have a UK Driving Licence and access to your own car.
Be part of something special and make a difference
You would be joining a national homecare organisation and leading brand, which enables their valued customers living in their own homes to maintain their lifestyle and stay independent in the place they cherish the most. They aim to deliver the very best quality care available, just as you would want for your own relative. Each of the people they support are individuals, and as such everyone has their own preferences and needs.
- £8.60 per hour weekdays and £9.00 per hour weekends plus paid travel time & mileage allowance
- £17.20 per hour on Bank Holidays
- Flexible full and part-time hours, as well as evening and weekend work, are available
- 28 days holiday, workplace pension scheme, free mobile phone and free uniform
- Cashback Healthcare scheme and free membership of PERKBOX rewards and recognition schemes, including discounts on days out, meals, cinema and more
- Free pre-employment training and ongoing paid training once employed
- Development opportunities towards further qualifications, so this could just be the start of a truly rewarding career.
Can I Care?
No experience is necessary as full training is provided, however you must have a strong empathy and compassion for people and a desire to provide the highest quality of care and support at all times.
If you have a passion to make a difference and always go above and beyond for others, then this could be perfect for you. A typical day would involve assisting customers with their routines, be it morning, lunchtime, evening or weekend routines. This could involve assisting with getting out of bed, preparing meals, prompting medications or assisting with personal care. You may also do light house work or take customers out into the local community to attend appointments or social activities. This is a truly fulfilling and rewarding job and the feeling of knowing you have helped someone is like no other.
- Are you semi-retired/retired and looking to make a difference?
- Have you cared for a relative yourself and really enjoyed it?
- Are you looking for a complete career change?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
If you want to be part of something special in your local community then we would love to hear from you. Becoming a Care Assistant could be just the start of your career, they actively promote from within and offer fantastic career development.
So, if you are an outgoing, warm, and reliable individual, then please click on apply.