Home Care Assistant, Rugby
£8.50 - £10.00 per hour plus paid mileage
Flexible full and part-time hours
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Would you like to make a difference to the life of an older person living in your local community? There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Home Care Assistant could be perfect for you. We have a range of hours available in the Rugby area of Warwickshire.
No experience is required as excellent training is provided. Holding a full driving licence and having access to a vehicle is desirable.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to do your weekly shop, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa! You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
You will be carefully matched to one or two older adults in your local community and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings;
- Assisting with personal care;
- Prompting to take any medications;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours:
- Flexible hours available between 10-30 hours per week - if you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you.
- Benefits scheme including retail vouchers;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Excellent training and support are provided including further qualifications so you can further your talents;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, you could be part of that! If you have a big heart and you are excited by this opportunity to become a Home Care Assistant, then we would love to hear from you.