Homecare Assistant, Crawthorne, Berkshire
What could you do in an hour? With theirs, our Homecare Assistants in Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas are doing little acts of kindness that let older people keep living the life they want. You could join them.
Due to the nature of the work, it is essential all applicants have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Our team of Homecare Assistants are well looked after and supported, so they have everything they need to their job well. While working with us, you can look forward to great benefits, such as:
- An excellent pay rate of £9.78 - £10.13 which will go up as you become more qualified;
- Support towards your QFC/NVQ level 2 and 3 in Care;
- 30p per mile mileage allowance- and we’ll always try to make sure you’re not traveling far from your home;
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time, bank hours, and weekend hours all available!
Every hour you spend in the community will make someone’s life easier. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be doing from day to day as our care assistants help with many different aspects of personal care and companionship, including:
- Helping our clients get ready for the morning, or assisting them to bed at night;
- Brushing their teeth and hair;
- Keeping an eye on their mental health to give the family peace of mind;
- Taking them out and about in the area;
- Doing a food shop for them;
- Making sure they’re eating right;
- Reminding them when they need to take their medication or about doctor’s appointments.
Essentially, it’s the little things that we all take for granted. You’ll be there to provide the highest quality of homecare to help our clients keep their dignity and independence, so they can continue enjoying life in their own home.
What do you need to be a Homecare Assistant?
No experience is required as many of our staff have not worked in care before. Above all, you need an honest, reliable attitude and desire to help.
You must be a driver with a full licence and vehicle access.
So, if you’re ready to join a homecare team with an ethos of kindness and dedication, and you live close to the Bracknell Forest, and you are interested in this job, all you need to do next is click ‘Apply’.