We are seeking experienced Home Care Assistants across Leeds who would love to make the switch to working within Elderly Residential Care/Nursing Homes. Wouldn’t you just love to be in one place for a full shift? No more running around, better Hours and no more pop in calls! Plus, you choose when you work!
This job is ideal if you are looking for something to fit around your lifestyle, you want to pick when you work, gives you the flexibility to work around your children or family, University/College/studying, partners job, or simply allows you to earn some extra money as a second job.
We are recruiting for one of the leading, multi-award winning, family run Social Care Staffing Solutions Specialists in Leeds. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within Home Care/Community Care and of course you are as caring and passionate about quality care delivery as we are, then you are perfect!
“People choose to work for us because we are an amazing employer to work for! In today’s modern world we offer choice, flexibility and most people choose to join us because it suits them so well! Many of our team have worked for us for a lot of years! “
Your role will be to work across various Nursing & Residential Care Homes as a Healthcare Assistant, throughout Leeds to cover for Holidays, Sickness or during times when homes are short of staff, hence why you need to have some previous experience.
We can be fully flexible and will be led by your availability, however you do need to be able to work the shift times that are akin to working within a Residential or Nursing Home’s.
What can we offer:
- Hours to Suit You! Flexibility! A Lifestyle! Freedom! Variety!
- We can offer you shifts rather than care calls meaning you are paid for a full shift and there are no travelling in-between calls, no times where you are not getting paid.
- Shifts vary from earlies, lates, full days, Nights, Weekends but are usually between 6- and 12-hour shifts – You Choose!
- Day Shifts or Night Shifts / Weekdays or Weekends – Again you choose!
- Long- or Short-Term Contracts / Bank Work – Or as and when you are Free! You tell us!
- Annual Mandatory Training.
- Excellent Rates of Pay including Holiday Pay and Refer a Friend Scheme
So, if you would love the flexibility this job can offer you, and you have the six months experience we are looking for we would love to hear from you. I am sure you will have lots of questions… don’t worry once you have applied, we will give you a call to answer any questions you may have and hopefully you will be joining the team in no time!