Part-Time or Full Time, Home Care Assistants, Carer & Community Companions, jobs, in the Ashbourne and surrounding areas of Derby. Car Drivers are essential.
Thank you for visiting our job vacancy. We are looking for people, just like you, that would love to become a Home Care Assistant in your local community of Derbyshire. No experience needed, just a passion to make a difference to someone’s life in a positive way.
- £9.50 per hour, plus paid mileage & travel time.
- Flexibility to work mornings, evening and weekends.
We are very proud to be a family run company. A company that has real passion for making a difference in the care sector. We strongly believe that if we look after our Home Care Assistants the best we possibly can, then they will look after our clients to the best of their ability. We also have a phenomenal 9.9/10* rating on a leading Home Care review site.
Starting a career in care can be daunting but with us it does not have to be. We provide a variety of different services within peoples own homes, as each person that needs our support varies so much. Joining us is very much like joining a supportive family, we care for you as much as we do our clients.
Your Role Explained
Everyone we support lives within their own home, the place where they feel the happiest. The support differs according to their needs and circumstances. You will get to know each person you support very well, so that you become a familiar and welcome face to them. Being a Home Care Assistant also includes becoming their companion. An example of some of the things you may do are:
- Firstly, you will get to know your key clients, what they like doing and their needs.
- Travelling to a client’s home to prepare breakfast/lunch and companionship.
- Your next call may be to take someone for a doctors or hospital appointment.
- Spending time doing activities within their home and having a good chat about their day.
- Carrying out light, general housework around the home.
- Assisting with medication/reminders.
- Helping clients stay clean by assisting them to wash and get dressed.
We strongly believe it is a privilege to work within the Care Sector and are looking for like-minded people to join our fantastic team. If you are a genuinely friendly, kind person who has a real desire to make someone’s day easier and can be someone that that person they can rely on, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions about this Home Care Assistant, Carer & Companion job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we will carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who will then contact you to answer any questions you may have. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.