Our Health & Social Care Jobs Team are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator for a fantastic Homecare provider in the Liverpool area of Merseyside where “Person Centered Care is Paramount” for both the Clients they support but also their Team of Care professionals.
- Upto £25000 per annum + on call allowance, plus benefits.
- Branch currently delivering 1500 hours of care per week
- Overall Good CQC Report
- Car Driver Essential
- Shared on call rota – Paid in addition to salary
- VERY Generous Holiday allowance inc Day off on your Birthday.
This Homecare and Complex Care provider can offer you a place to work where you not only feel valued, but also rewarded in a vibrant and fun environment where everyone feels like family.
This provider has services across the North of England and specializes in Complex and Homecare services that is bespoke to each individual they support, they have a “Good” CQC rating and a positive experienced Registered Manager who leads from the front and cascades the highest standards in everything she does.
The Role of Care Coordinator
You will play a pivotal role in providing great customer service and ensuring a consistent high quality care service is delivered and will undertake a wide range of duties to ensure this happens including:
- Allocating the most suitable staff team
- Coordinating Staff Rotas using Peopleplanner
- Undertake Risk Assessments & Reviews
- Take new enquiries/referrals
- Maintain all office systems including compliance
- Take on call on a shared basis
You will be an experienced Home Care Coordinator or have previous experience within the Social Care Sector of planning & scheduling the rota of a large dispersed Care team and will ideally hold a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care.
To find out more about this opportunity and for a full overview of the Branch please click on apply and submit your CV in a word or pdf format. If you meet the criteria above we will be in touch with you to discuss the vacancy with you further. Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke, specialist permanent recruitment specialist who work on behalf of care providers to recruit on their behalf as a valued and trusted recruitment partner.