£22k - £24k per annum
We are looking for a Home Care Coordinator in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, who thrives on taking ownership of the wellbeing of their clients and ensuring that they are provided with the best quality care they deserve. Our client is an internationally recognised and accredited national provider of homecare, whose services provide quality care and support to clients within their own homes. This role is easily commutable from Bracebridge Heath, Newark-on-Trent, Sleaford, and surrounding villages and towns.
Our client are also dedicated to furthering your career development, by supporting you though qualification and training opportunities. This demonstrates how our client has the resources - and most importantly, the mutual support - to ensure that all of their staff are operating at the top of their game.
As a Home Care Coordinator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Scheduling carers weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holidays;
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals independently for prospective clients;
- Understanding the importance of, and processing amendments to existing homecare packages to ensure the client's needs are always met;
- Working with other members of our client's dedicated team, to ensure high quality service provision;
- Having a strong understanding of the CQC standards, ensuring that you're working to your highest professional ability, endeavoring to better our clients existing CQC ratings;
- Developing strong relationships with your customers and maintain a strong, honest and professional dialogue with them, ensuring that all feedback provided is acted on;
- Demonstrating your administrative capabilities, by keeping thorough important computer and paper documents up to date and updating the information regularly;
- Taking part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis;
Person Specification of a Home Care Coordinator:
- Ideally possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role;
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks, with excellent administration skills;
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
What are the benefits?
- Our client can offer excellent career opportunities, with full support and training provided;
- An attractive salary up to £20k per annum;
- Most of all, a supportive and friendly team atmosphere, which engage and inspire their clients;
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this has your name written all over it, please click apply!