Our client wants to be the best and to do that they take a unique approach to homecare across South Yorkshire. They have provided care across the world for over 20 years and their approach is based around putting their carers at the heart of what they do. They look after every one of their team to create an environment where staff are supported, nurtured and given the tools to succeed and flourish, this in turn provides the highest quality care at home to their clients and their families. They deliver minimum 1-hour visits so nothing is rushed, and a new standard of care can be delivered for others to aspire to.
As their Care Manager in the Rotherham area, you will be pivotal in ensuring the values of the service are upheld and high-quality care is provided at all times. The role will also involve:
- Staff supervisions including mentoring and coaching;
- Conducting client reviews and spot checks;
- Dealing with any safeguarding issues;
- Assisting Senior Carers and being an integral part of the quality process;
- Participating in the on-call as an escalation point 1 week in 4.
Experience & qualifications
- You will hold a minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You will have experience in either a Senior, Supervisor, Deputy or Manager role in the homecare sector;
- It is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
- Salary banding £21k - £24k per annum
- Full Funded Company Car (Ford Fiesta size) + Paid Mileage
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
There are exciting opportunities to grow and expand the service so there is huge scope to grow within the role and play a big role in a really exciting period of growth. So, if you are excited by this amazing Care Manager job opportunity in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and you would like to find out more, then please click “apply,” and one of our team will be in touch.