Homecare Operations Manager (with a difference), Ellesmere Port
£35K - £42.5K per annum
Full-time, 5 days across 7 including some weekends
Are you an experienced Registered Homecare Manager living close to the Ellesmere Port area of Cheshire? Are you passionate about providing high-quality care, but are you looking for progression into a General/Operations Manager role with a new and exciting company? If so, then this could be a very exciting opportunity for you, so read on.
We are recruiting on behalf of a young, ambitious company who were founded by a team of paramedics and growing at a swift pace. They are a trusted Independent Ambulance Service offering reliable and safe transport for their service users. They only employ people that know the industry and care about the level of service they deliver, so if you are passionate about the care industry and have excellent care knowledge, then you will certainly fit in. Some of their clients have been with them since the beginning, and they continue to attract new clients due to the high-quality service they provide.
What are we looking for in you?
- You are ideally from a homecare background;
- You have management experience and excellent leadership skills;
- You would love to use your talents and experience to progress into a General/Operations Manager job;
- You have a real focus on quality, hold high standards and you have great commercial awareness;
- You will ideally be qualified to Level 5 Health & Social Care, or equivalent;
- You want a role where you can oversee quality, service growth, do things differently and continue to make a difference;
- You want to work for an organisation you can be proud of and you are ambitious for a new and exciting challenge.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this amazing company and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited …. you should be!