We are advertising for a Registered Care Manager close to the Northampton area of Northamptonshire to join a family-run, award-winning homecare provider.
- £27.5K - £32.5K per annum DOE.
- Performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
With an Outstanding CQC Rating, you would be joining an organisation with fantastic values and one of the best in the area. The Directors have a passion to provide the highest standard of care and go above and beyond for those that need support. They also value their team, and their hard-work and dedication does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. They are now looking for a Registered Care Manager to bring innovation, leadership, and experience to their service and help take them to the next step in their journey.
You will join an established team and form a working partnership with the current Manager. Your role will be pivotal in leading your team, motivating, and inspiring them to provide the highest standards of care to clients. This position will require you to be a good manager of people whilst also allowing you to bring a positive and fresh approach whilst also overseeing the day-to-day operations. As part of the Management team, you will also be crucial in the future business development and overseeing compliance, ensuring that the service is in line with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Experience working within the homecare/domiciliary sector.
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care, but ideally Level 5.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Proven track record of building and developing high performance teams.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people on all levels.
- Flexibility to work outside of Monday – Friday, 9-5 pattern to meet needs of business.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Apply / Ask a Question
If you have any questions about this Registered Care Manager job vacancy, or you wish to apply then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for yo